- 2⁄3 cup hidden valley ranch salad dressing
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 (2 1/2-3 lb) fryer, cut up
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine Salad Dressing and egg; set aside.
- Rinse chicken with water and drain well.
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour mixed with salt and pepper; dip in Salad Dressing-egg mixture; roll in corn flake crumbs.
- Arrange chicken pieces in a broiler pan, lined with foil if desired.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until fork tender.