Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy oven barbecue.
- 4 lbs pork spareribs
- 6 ounces orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Place ribs, meaty side down in a shallow roasting pan.
- Roast in a 450F oven for 30 minutes.
- Drain off fat; turn ribs and roast 30 more minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients; brush on ribs.
- Reduce heat to 350°F
- Roast ribs covered, for 1 hour or till tender, brushing with sauce occasionally.