1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I saved this one from an advertisement in cooking Light Magazine. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 11 no-boil lasagna noodles
- cooking spray
- 2 (6 ounce) packages fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 1/2 cups fresh button mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (32 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Combine the first 3 ingredients, spread 1 1/2 cup sauce mixture over the bottom of a 13x9" baking dish. Place 3 noodles over sauce in baking dish.
- 3Heat a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat, coat pan with cooking spray. Add spinach to pan, saute 4 minutes or until wilted. Transfer spinach to a large bowl.
- 4Return pan to heat, coat with cooking spray. Add mushrooms and 1/4 tsp salt to pan, saute 10 minutes or until liquid evaporates. Add garlic, saute 1 minute.
- 5Add mushroom mixture, remaining 1/4 tsp salt, oregano, and next 4 ingredients (through egg) to spinach, stirring well.
- 6Spread 1/2 of ricotta mixture over noodles, top with 4 noodles. Repeat procedure with remaining ricotta mixture and last 4 noodles, ending with noodles.
- 7Pour remaining sauce mixture over noodles.
- 8Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 40 minutes. Combine Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. Sprinkle evenly over lasagna, bake an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Springtime Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.0
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.8 mg
- Sodium 701.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles