Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted by request
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, cut in half, and yolks mashed in a bowl
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh chives
- black pepper
- fresh italian parsley sprig, for garnish
- Combine the mashed yolks with the mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Stir in the chopped herbs; taste, then season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the whites evenly with the yolk mixture and garnish each egg half with a parsley leaf.
- Chill well before serving.
- Piping the filling—looks very nice.