Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Its a great way to serve appetizers and so easy to make, a light crisp cup thats totally crunchy, with no oil brushed on it at all. Baked in either a muffin or pattie tray
- I had to put two items of spring roll wrappers as the format would not accept just one ingredient!
- Using either muffin or pattie pans simply cut squares of spring roll wrappers - at least 4 or more squares to a sheet.
- I cut about 6 sheets at one time and gently pull the sheets apart then carefully line the pans
- Bake in a preheated oven (200c) for just a few minutes until you see them turning a light brown. Emply onto a rack and leave to cool.
- Fill with anything from thick dips to philly cheese with prawns or smoked salmon or even cold chilli beans.
- Great to serve with drinks before a meal or you can make larger ones and serve them as starters.