1/1 Photo of Spring Onion Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Enjoy an easy lunch with a unique and tasty flavor
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on each piece of bread. Be sure to spread all the way to the edges.
- 2On each piece of bread add 1 slice provolone and 1 slice cheddar cheese. You can use other cheeses but provolone or mozzarella has a juicy texture when it melts.
- 3Sprinkle your finely chopped Spring Onion and Cilantro on each piece of bread over the cheese.
- 4Toast lightly in your toaster oven until the cheese begins to melt.
- 5Remove both pieces of bread from your toaster oven. Add 1 slice of cheddar cheese on top of either slice, then place the other piece of bread, onion side down, on top of the first piece.
- 6Toast for a few more minutes until the cheese is melted. Slice your sandwich diagonally, and serve with a pickle and a handful of your favorite chips.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spring Onion Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 684.1
- Calories from Fat 400
- Total Fat 44.4 g
- Saturated Fat 27.6 g
- Cholesterol 126.8 mg
- Sodium 1360.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 39.9 g