A sweet pizza! This sounds good and looks good. Would be great for a party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray a 14" pizza pan or 15x10" baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, melted butter and egg until soft dough forms.
- 3Press dough in bottom of pan.
- 4Bake 10-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- 5In a chilled medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high until soft peaks form. Gently stir frosting into whipped cream.
- 6Spread over cookie pizza. Arrange fruit on top.
- 7**NOTE: You can use thawed whipped topping instead of whipping cream, but I find it makes it a little too sweet.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spring Fruit Pizza (Cookie Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.5
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 78.1 mg
- Sodium 132.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar cookie mix