Spring Fruit Pizza (Cookie Mix)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray a 14" pizza pan or 15x10" baking pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, melted butter and egg until soft dough forms.
- Press dough in bottom of pan.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- In a chilled medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high until soft peaks form. Gently stir frosting into whipped cream.
- Spread over cookie pizza. Arrange fruit on top.
- **NOTE: You can use thawed whipped topping instead of whipping cream, but I find it makes it a little too sweet.