Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicious way to use left over burgers from your summer BBQ.
Make and share this Spricy Cheeseburger Baked Linguine recipe from Food.com.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 12 ounces light beer
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 hamburger (leftover)
- 12 ounces linguine (or other pasta-one box)
- melt butter in a sauce pan, add flour and wisk until smooth. Simmer for 2 minutes (whisking constantly) Slowly add milk while continuting to whisk. Add beer while continuing to whisk. Add cheeses one at a time, whisking throughly to fully incorporate. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cut up left over burgers and add to the cheese sauce. Prepare linguine according to package directions.
- Place half the pasta in a baking pan, pour 1/2 the cheese sauce over it. Put the other half of the pasta and pour the other half of the cheese over that. Bake in an oven preheated to 350 for 40 minutes.