Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Saw a simple recipe that called for sugar, I switched over to using the sugar substitute and got this simple and pleasing result.
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2 cups raw nuts
- 6 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute (whichever you prefer) or 6 (1 g) packets Equal sugar substitute (whichever you prefer)
- Bring the water and sugar substitute to a boil over a medium heat.
- When the sugar substitute is dissolved, add the nuts and stir.
- After two minutes of stirring, turn off heat and continue to stir.
- After candy coating has set on the nuts, put on a plate to cool.
Very good! It looks and taste like you used real sugar.
I just tried this and it was very good, a great snack!