Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Splenda website..another lower calorie beverage.
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1⁄4 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 5 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender in the order listed; process mixture until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
This is just what I was craving, thank you. I did however make some changes, I added a lot more ice to make it the slushy consistency I like, and I threw in about a tbsp of cocoa.