Prep 8 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick and easy meal when you're in a hurry. Everyone will love it.
- 1 (11 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated crusty French bread dough
- 3⁄4-1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 lb thinly sliced deli salami
- 1⁄4 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 1⁄4 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 2 -3 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Unroll the dough and pat in to a 14x12-in rectangle.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheese to within 1/2 in of edge.
- top with meat and red peppers.
- Roll up jelly roll style, starting with a short side.
- Seal seam and tuck under.
- Place seam side down on a ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 25-30 min or until golden brown.
- Slice with a serrated knife.
This was excellent. I added a small can of sliced mushrooms and 3 tbsp of italian dressing to mine. This recipe is a keeper!!!