Prep 35 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is quite tasty. I think I got this recipe from a magazine from my doctors office. I believe it was Better Homes and Gardens.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup grated parmigiano-regiano cheese
- 1 cup flour
- Thaw and squeeze all liquid from spinach.
- chop finely.
- stir with 2 whole eggs and.
- 2 egg yolks.
- 16 ounces of Ricotta Cheese.
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper.
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg.
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano-Regiano Cheese.
- 1 cup flour.
- until just combined into a very soft dough.
- on a lightly floured surface.
- shape into 1/2 inch thick ropes.
- cut into 1 inch pieces.
- cook in batches in a large pot of boiling salted water.
- 4 minutes.
- serve with extra virgin olive oil and.
- shaved parmigiano-regiano cheese.