1/1 Photo of Spinach Ricotta Chicken Bake
A dish of baked chicken, spinach, ricotta, and marinara sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Coat a 8-by-8 baking dish with olive oil spray.
- 3Cook chicken in a skillet until just starting to brown.
- 4Place the spinach in the middle of a clean dishtowel. Fold up the towel over the spinach and wring out as much moisture as possible.
- 5Place the spinach in a large mixing bowl.
- 6Add the ricotta, Parmesan, egg whites, garlic powder and nutmeg. Stir well.
- 7Move spinach mixture to the prepared dish over top of the chicken. With the back of a spoon, spread it out to uniformly fill the dish.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes, or until is hot throughout and the top begins to brown.
- 9Let stand for five minutes to slightly cool.
- 10Place the sauce in sauce pan. Heat until warm.
- 11Spoon sauce over chicken-spinach-ricotta bake.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Ricotta Chicken Bake
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.7
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 577.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 37.3 g