Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Manicotti noodles stuffed with 2 cheeses and spinach topped with a tomato sauce. Low fat, low cal vegetarian recipe!
- Cook noodles to package directions, make sure they are a bit al dente, drain and set aside to cool.
- Mix spinach, 1/2 the mozzarella, cottage cheese garlic and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Stuff mixture into cooled manicotti noodles, if you have any left over, you can freeze it, or just stick it on top of the noodles.
- Place noodles in a 9x10-inch glass casserole dish, and cover with 1/2 jar of pasta sauce and the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover dish with foil and bake at 350-375°F for 30 minutes, until its hot, and bubbly. Let cool a bit before serving.