Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great way to slip spinach to the family. It adds a lot of flavor and makes for an attractive and hearty casserole.
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cups pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) box lasagna noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) container cottage cheese
- Brown ground chuck, drain, and set aside.
- Mix sauces, cottage cheese, spinach, and meat in large bowl.
- Layer sauce mixture, and noodles until you fill to the top.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.