1/1 Photo of Spinach-Gouda-Pecan Quiche
I discovered this contest late at night on Saturday. Not realizing it was January 26th, I printed off the ingredient list to show my young son who aspires to be a chef. He was game until he said, "It's already January 27th, should I try the next contest?" "What?!" I replied, "Today's the 27th?" So anyway, I haven't actually tried this recipe, but I think it sounds good. LOL I did try it during the contest, and I have changed the instructions a little.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Put the pie crust in the pan and finish off the edges.
- 3Wisk together the eggs and milk and add some salt and pepper.
- 4Squeeze as much liquid as you can out of the spinach.
- 5Mix the spinach, pecans, and gouda into the egg mixture, reserving a little of the gouda to sprinkle on top.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach-Gouda-Pecan Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.8
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 181.9 mg
- Sodium 272.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: