Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Easy and delicious to pour over baked potatoes, rice, pasta, or even as a dip.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach (thawed, drained and chopped)
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, cubbed
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute (or use enough eggs to make 3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a 3-qt clow cooker combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook on LOW 2 1/2 hours or until cheese is melted.