Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A modification of recipe 204845! Sounds good....I altered it for OAMC & to make it a little lighter!
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 2 shallots, minced (can substitute red onion)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 ounces fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried chili pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- Mix the shallot, garlic and spinach together, and then fold in the cottage cheese, egg substitute, and 2T parmesan cheese, sprinkle in the chili flakes. Add a generous amount of freshly ground pepper, and some salt to taste (I added about a tsp of koser course salt).
- Spray 9 x 9 pan with cooking spray.
- Fill pan with spinach mix. Sprinkle with remaining 1 T of parm.
- Bake at 350° for approximately 40 minutes.