1/3 Photos of Spinach-Artichoke Stuffed Pecan Crusted Chicken Breasts
Crafty Lady 13's Note:
I created this recipe for RSC #11. Tenderized pecan crusted chicken breasts loaded with spinach, artichoke hearts, and sun dried tomatoes, and oozing with asiago, ricotta and mozzarella cheeses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup artichoke heart, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup asiago cheese
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1Squeeze the excess liquid from the spinach. Mix in a medium size bowl the spinach, artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, and the asiago, ricotta and mozzarella cheese. Set aside.
- 2Combine the chopped pecans, corn flake crumbs and garlic powder in a shallow bowl.
- 3Whisk together the 2 eggs with the milk in another shallow bowl.
- 4Mix the flour, cayenne pepper, salt and Italian seasoning in a third shallow bowl.
- 5Pound chicken breasts to approximately 1/4 inch thickness.
- 6Bread each chicken breast by coating each with flour mixture, then dipping into egg mixture. Coat one side of the chicken breast with the pecan mixture.
- 7Put equal amounts of spinach/artichoke mixture on each chicken breast on the side that does not have the pecan coating. Roll up the chicken breast and secure with a toothpick. Place in casserole dish that has been drizzled with olive oil.
- 8Bake in oven preheated to 350°F for 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Let set for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach-Artichoke Stuffed Pecan Crusted Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.4
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 212.9 mg
- Sodium 1076.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 46.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: