Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the May 2008 issue of Cooking Light magazine. I use mozzarella or feta cheese just because we're not fans of goat cheese and I usually throw black olives on the salad as well.
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) packagewashed Baby Spinach
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1⁄4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Place spinach in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with half of oil mixture.
- Add pepper; toss well to coat.
- Arrange prosciutto slices evenly on each of 6 salad plates.
- Top each serving with 1 cup spinach mixture.
- Drizzle evenly with the remaining oil mixture.
- Sprinkle each serving with 2 teaspoons cheese.
- Serve immediately.