1/1 Photo of Spinach and Potato Enchiladas #5FIX
Chef #358404's Note:
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Quick and easy vegetarian enchiladas. Great for a weeknight!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cook Simply Potatoes® Diced Potatoes with Onion according to package instructions and then set aside.
- 3In the same skillet used for the potatoes, cook spinach until leaves become wilted (about 3 minutes).
- 4Use just enough of the enchilada sauce to coat the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish.
- 5Place tortillas into the casserole dish.
- 6Divide cooked potatoes and spinach evenly amongst the tortillas.
- 7Spoon about 2 Tbsp of enchilada sauce inside the tortillas, and then roll them up.
- 8Top shells with the remaining enchilada sauce.
- 9Divide cheese evenly amongst the tortillas and sprinkle on top.
- 10Bake for about 15 min, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Potato Enchiladas #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.7
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Sodium 1566.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 17.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion