Recipe by oceana1010
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Quick and easy vegetarian enchiladas. Great for a weeknight!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 12 cups fresh spinach
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook Simply Potatoes® Diced Potatoes with Onion according to package instructions and then set aside.
- In the same skillet used for the potatoes, cook spinach until leaves become wilted (about 3 minutes).
- Use just enough of the enchilada sauce to coat the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Place tortillas into the casserole dish.
- Divide cooked potatoes and spinach evenly amongst the tortillas.
- Spoon about 2 Tbsp of enchilada sauce inside the tortillas, and then roll them up.
- Top shells with the remaining enchilada sauce.
- Divide cheese evenly amongst the tortillas and sprinkle on top.
- Bake for about 15 min, or until heated through and cheese is melted.