This recipe was adapted from Just Cook This for gluten-free enjoyment!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat skillet with 1 tbsp olive oil and add chopped garlic.
- 2Add mushrooms and cook until softened.
- 3Add spinach and cook until soft.
- 4Spread goat cheese on preprepared gluten-free pizza crust.
- 5Top with spinach and mushroom topping.
- 6Sprinkle on parmesan cheese as desired.
- 7Cook at 350 until heated.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Mushroom Goat Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.3
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 120.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free pizza crust