Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was adapted from Just Cook This for gluten-free enjoyment!
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 9 ounces fresh spinach
- 5 ounces goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 gluten-free pizza crust
- parmesan cheese, as needed
- Heat skillet with 1 tbsp olive oil and add chopped garlic.
- Add mushrooms and cook until softened.
- Add spinach and cook until soft.
- Spread goat cheese on preprepared gluten-free pizza crust.
- Top with spinach and mushroom topping.
- Sprinkle on parmesan cheese as desired.
- Cook at 350 until heated.