Have not made these yet, posting for safe-keeping. Lower calorie and fat and they sounded yummy. Found in April/May '09 issue of "Healthy Cooking" magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 20 egg roll wraps
- 1In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients.
- 2Place 1/4 cup mixture in the center of one egg roll wrapper. (Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use.).
- 3Fold bottom corner over filling.
- 4Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal. Repeat.
- 5Place seam-side down on baking sheets coating with cooking spray. Spray tops of egg rolls with cooking spray.
- 6Bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Serve warm with salsa or reduced-fat ranch dressing, if desired.
- 8Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Black Bean Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.4
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 196.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend