Recipe by AndreaVT96
Have not made these yet, posting for safe-keeping. Lower calorie and fat and they sounded yummy. Found in April/May '09 issue of "Healthy Cooking" magazine.
- 3 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 20 egg roll wraps
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients.
- Place 1/4 cup mixture in the center of one egg roll wrapper. (Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use.).
- Fold bottom corner over filling.
- Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal. Repeat.
- Place seam-side down on baking sheets coating with cooking spray. Spray tops of egg rolls with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm with salsa or reduced-fat ranch dressing, if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.