Inspired by Maggiano's yummy creation
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese or 4 tablespoons parmesan-romano cheese mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, cooked in microwave and drained well
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1Be sure the artichoke hearts are drained, then rinsed and well drained THEN chop them.
- 2Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz a baking dish with cooking spray (Pam).
- 3In a glass bowl or large glass measuring cup, whisk together cream, flour, garlic pepper and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese until well blended.
- 4Heat in microwave oven 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, stirring twice, until very hot and thickened slightly.
- 5Stir in spinach, Asiago cheese, artichoke hearts until well mixed.
- 6Turn into prepared 9-inch pie, quiche or attractive serving dish, spreading evenly.
- 7Sprinkle top evenly with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake, uncovered, in oven 15 to 18 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 9Serve with thinly sliced crisp crostini or tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Artichoke Dip Al Forno
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.9
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 84.4 mg
- Sodium 348.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic pepper seasoning