4 hrs 15 mins
A delicious way to finish that jerk chicken Carribean feast! Bring the islands to your dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar and water in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- 2Cook over medium-high heat or until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
- 3Remove from heat; cool.
- 4Stir in rum, pineapple juice, and mango nectar.
- 5Pour mixture in 11x7 dish ; cover and freeze for 45 minutes.
- 6Stir mixture every 45 minutes with fork until completely frozen and slushy. (about 4 hours).
- 7Remove mixture from freezer and scrape with a fork until fluffy.
- 8Serve in stemless wine glasses and garnish with a pineapple chunk.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiked Pineapple-Mango Ice
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: