Recipe by Cynna
A delicious way to finish that jerk chicken Carribean feast! Bring the islands to your dessert!
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup mango nectar
- 4 tablespoons dark rum
- 6 pineapple chunks (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar and water in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Cook over medium-high heat or until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; cool.
- Stir in rum, pineapple juice, and mango nectar.
- Pour mixture in 11x7 dish ; cover and freeze for 45 minutes.
- Stir mixture every 45 minutes with fork until completely frozen and slushy. (about 4 hours).
- Remove mixture from freezer and scrape with a fork until fluffy.
- Serve in stemless wine glasses and garnish with a pineapple chunk.