Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This recipe is posted by request.
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 2 cups oyster crackers
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecan halves
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl combine the popcorn, pretzels, oyster crackers and pecans.
- In a microwaveable safe bowl combine the brown sugar, butter, cinnamon and cayenne pepper.
- Microwave on high for 1 to 1 and 1/2 minutes-until butter is well melted and bubbly.
- Remove from microwave, mix well and drizzle over popcorn mixture.
- Toss well to coat snack piece's.
- Allow to cool-pack into jars.
So Easy. So Good. We couldn't stop eating it. I'll be making more soon!
YUM! Made this for my husband to take to work and the both of use ate half of it right away. Very addictive, love the spicy after taste you get. Planning to make some more soon!