Recipe by Michele7
Barbecue-type sauce is what makes this one special. One serving is 2 chicken thighs. Prep time does not include 1 hour to marinade.
Top Review by Snicklefritzie
This was okay, but my family did not really think it was anything special. Cooked up nice, I let the chicken marinate all day. Next time, I think I would add a little ketchup to the sauce. I thought it was a little on the sour side.
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 skinless chicken thighs
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- lemon wedge (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first five ingredients in a plastic zip-locked bag.
- Marinate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Remove chicken from bag and reserve marinade.
- Arrange chicken in a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Pour reserved marinade over chicken; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes, baste chicken with marinade.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve with lemon wedges.