Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This easy tasty dip is great served with crackers or baguette slices. It's got a bit of a kick to it and is highly requested. This recipe is a bit different from the others that I've seen in that it has chillies, no spinach, and no cream cheese. If you really love spice, you can add a few diced pickled jalapenos but I don't think this recipe needs it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients (expect for reserved artichoke liquid) in blender or food processor.
- Add enough reserved liquid to get dip to desired consistency. Blend until mixed but not completely smooth.
- Transfer to casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with crackers.