Recipe by Aizya
well...it's a little sandwich i whipped up at home..i'm a teenager..and i wanted something simple ..fast..and most of all delicious! Variations can be made with the brands of pita pockets, cheese,sausage and sauce.It's and incredibly easy recipe..but it tastes soooo good
- 2 jimmy dean turkey sausage patties
- 2 -3 slices cheese (I reccommend Cabot sharp cheddar cheese)
- 1⁄2 pita pocket
- 2 -3 tablespoons taco bell mild taco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- First, heat a pan on medium heat (I like to spray a little cooking spray, because the sausages sometimes stick) and then cook the two sausage patties until browned.
- Then take the slices of cheese and place them on the sausage pattie, and turn the heat down to low.
- When the cheese is a little melted take the patties and place them in the halfed pita pocket. Then put the pocket back in the pan, and brown until lightly toasted on both sides.
- Lastly, take out the pita pocket and spoon the sauce into the sandwich.
- *NOTE: you can use any type of cheese or meat and sauce.