Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs
A white sangria with a kick! Cook time is refrigeration time.
- 3 3⁄4 cups dry white wine (30 fl. oz)
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- 2 small red chilies, seeded and quartered
- 2 medium tart green apples, cored and diced
- 2 large yellow plums, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 medium peaches, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- 1 cup club soda (8 fl. oz)
- Combine all the ingredients, except for the club soda, in a large serving pitcher, mixing well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, mix in the club soda. Serve over ice.