Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I had some fruit salad left over so created this recipe to use it up. The salad had banana, plum, apple & oranges , but you can use any combination of fruit that you have on hand.Especially apples. You could also use dried fruit like a mixture of apricots, apples & prunes
- 2 lbs boneless pork rib roast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups chopped mixed fruit
- Mix the ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, chili & garlic together and rub into the roast.
- Place roast into a baking dish cover with the fruit.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours or until your thermometer reaches 165.
- Serve with hot mustard and the fruit as a condiment.