Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
After weeks of traveling to a specialty store 40 miles away to buy their "Spicy Peanut Dressing" I finally figured out that if I could buy it, I could build it! So, with some tweaking (I felt like a chemist at times!) here is what I believe is a winner! Adjust the heat by adjusting the sriracha.
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter (smooth)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce or 1⁄4 cup tamari
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar (unseasoned)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (light, not EVOO)
- 3 tablespoons water (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce (Asian)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot (finely chopped fresh)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Load it all into the blender and blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Use on salads or noodles.