Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
from bon appetit, this makes a quick and easy dinner
- 3⁄4 cup purchased peanut satay sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 8 lamb loin chops
- preheat grill to medium high heat.
- combine sauce ingredients and brush over both sides of lamb chops.
- heat remaining sauce and bring to a simmer.
- grill the chops about 5-7 minutes per side for medium.
- serve with remaining sauce.
Great tasting lamb chops, I also added a little garlic to this dish. That hint of lime is what gives these chops that something different but definitely something good in my opinion. Didnt use the extra sauce as stated liked without the 'extra' Thanks for sharing.
I'm still licking my 'chops'! Wonderful recipe. I only added a minced clove of garlic because, well, I can't seem to make any recipe without adding garlic. Thank you so much chia - this had it all - savoury/sweet.
Nice dinner! My family loves lamb and I am always looking for new ways to prepare it. Thank you for posting this recipe! Followed recipe exactly this time, next time I will probably add garlic as well.