Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A tasty dish, which teases the taste buds and has everyone crying out for more.
- 4 lamb leg chops or 2 pieces rump steak
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients; add the chops and marinade for as long as possible.
- Great cooked under or in the grill or the BBQ, served with salads. Gujerati Potatoes, spicy tomatoes or any choice of your own.
We had some lamb chops and was looking for something a little different to do with them, this marinade was it. Loved the spices and how simple it was to mix up. Marinated for about 4 hours and then DH grilled, turned out PERFECT as with most of Joy's recipes. This is a real keeper
What a wonderful marinade! I was wondering how it would turn out as there is no salt (was prepared to add some to the grilled chops!) but it didn't need any - gloriously flavourful as-is! Thank you very much for a lovely recipe!
This marinade gave our 12 lamb loin chops lots of flavour and were thoroughly enjoyed by all 4 of us. I cooked the chops on the indoor electric grill after marinating them for about 12 hours. Thank you JoyfulCook, great marinade, made for Make My Recipe - Edition 16.