Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From HanGawi's website
- 1 lb cabbage kimchi (can be bought ready made in a Korean grocery)
- 2 stalks spring onions
- 1⁄8 lb oyster mushroom
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 lb wheat flour
- 175 -200 ml water
- cooking oil
- Dice the kimchi, oyster mushrooms and spring onions into small pieces.
- In a big bowl, mix the flour with water and the garlic and salt until batter is evenly blended.
- Add the kimchi, spring onions and mushrooms to the batter and mix well.
- Scoop a full ladle of the batter and fry the pancakes in a heated frying pan with cooking oil, making sure that both sides are cooked evenly until light brown. The pancakes should be about 5" in diameter.