Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
found at aol.recipe.com for ZWT 5. This is pretty healthy as well.
Make and share this Spicy Island Pork & Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin (not marinated)
- 1 tablespoon caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon caribbean jerk seasoning
- 8 cups mixed salad greens (such as romaine, frisÃƒ e, radicchio)
- 1⁄2 cantaloupe, peeled, quartered lengthwise, thinly cut crosswise
- Heat oven to 425°F Place pork on a rack in a roasting pan; rub with 1 Tbsp jerk seasoning.
- Roast 30 minutes or until barely pink in middle and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted in center registers 155°F Remove to cutting board, cover loosely with foil and let rest 8 to 10 minutes. Cut in 1⁄4-in.-thick slices.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice (about 1⁄2 cup) for Dressing.
- Dressing: Whisk ingredients and reserved juice in a large bowl to blend. Add pork, greens, cantaloupe and pineapple. Toss to mix.