Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
found at aol.recipe.com for ZWT 5. This is pretty healthy as well.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin (not marinated)
- 1 tablespoon caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon caribbean jerk seasoning
- 8 cups mixed salad greens (such as romaine, frisÃƒ e, radicchio)
- 1⁄2 cantaloupe, peeled, quartered lengthwise, thinly cut crosswise
- Heat oven to 425°F Place pork on a rack in a roasting pan; rub with 1 Tbsp jerk seasoning.
- Roast 30 minutes or until barely pink in middle and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted in center registers 155°F Remove to cutting board, cover loosely with foil and let rest 8 to 10 minutes. Cut in 1⁄4-in.-thick slices.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice (about 1⁄2 cup) for Dressing.
- Dressing: Whisk ingredients and reserved juice in a large bowl to blend. Add pork, greens, cantaloupe and pineapple. Toss to mix.