Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
A great snack. Made with no butter or oil. I use salt-free spices to keep this as healthy as possible...but it's so tasty, you'd never know. (Adjust the Cayenne if you don't like as much heat.) These make a great gift or the perfect snack to bring to your wine night.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg whites until foamy.
- Mix in almonds until coated and let drain while you mix the spices.
- Whisk together all spices.
- Put almonds and spice mixture in a large zip-close bag. Shake well until coated.
- Dump onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and spread so almonds lay in a single layer.
- Bake for 12 minutes.