chicken w/ a zesty marinade, great at a bbq or with a side of steamed rice for a simple weeknight meal! --NOTE-- marinate a few hours for greatest results!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine all ingredients in a large bowl or zip lock bag, toss to coat evenly.
- 2let sit to absorb flavors or
- 3thread onto wooden skewers (that have been soaked in water for at least 30mins) and grill for about 8-10 mins basting frequently with marinade mixture.
- 4to serve squeeze w/ lime juice and a dash of salt.
- 5SoSoSo good.
- 6*note* I have also just sauted this in the skillet over med-hi heat when I've been In a rush.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Garlic Grilled Chicken Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.9
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 259.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: