- 2 thawed chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons onion and garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cumin
- garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breast into 1 inch cubes.
- Combine corn starch, garlic and onion powder and cumin in a bowl. Mix well.
- Coat each piece of chicken with the corn starch/spice mixture.
- Sprinkle garlic salt and pepper over chicken pieces.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken pieces and cook until no longer pink.