Recipe by Sarah
This is a great weeknight dinner, it's very easy to get together and quick to make. The hot salami can be substituted with mild, or you could even use bacon or prosciutto.
Top Review by Ruby #2
WOW! This was great. I made a few changes. I used garlic basil olive oil, instead of plain, 350g. of chicken, 50g of turkey pepperoni, no olives, 100g. of baby spinach, 3 cups of Barilla sweet pepper chunky tom. sauce and 200g. of Rotini. Also, I cooked the chicken in the microwave rather than on top of the stove. Btw, the turkey pepperoni is nice & spicy. My husb. rate this a 10 star recipe. Thank you..thank you...Sarah~
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500 g chicken, diced
- 50 g hot salami
- 75 g kalamata olives, sliced
- 100 g Baby Spinach
- 2 cups tomato and basil pasta sauce (I use Barilla)
- 350 g fettuccine or 350 g pasta, of your choice
- parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice salami in half and cut into thin strips.
- Cook pasta according to packet directions.
- Add olive oil to frying pan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook over a medium heat until cooked through.
- Add Salami and olives and stir to combine.
- Pour in tomato and basil sauce and heat through.
- Add baby spinach leaves in batches and cook until wilted.
- Serve over pasta and top with Parmesan cheese if desired.