1 hr 10 mins
My husband can't get enough of this stuff. I'll make a tripe batch and put it in a huge tub, and it will last a couple of weeks worth of lunches. NOTE: this is SPICY, so you have been warned! It's not overly hot, but it's got a kick!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Original Stick
- 3 tablespoons Tabasco sauce (not hot sauce, use Tabasco)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (I use Tony Chachere's)
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
In a large bowl combine
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup pretzel
- 1 cup rye chips (like in Gardettos)
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 1Preheat the oven for 250*.
- 2Microwave the butter and rest of seasoning until melted. Pour over the already mixed dry ingredients. Toss well until all is coated with the seasoning mixture.
- 3Pour onto 2 cookie sheets and bake in an oven at 250* for 1 hour. Make sure to take out every 15 minutes to toss then put back in the oven.
- 4Pour onto paper towels and let the mixture cool.
- 5Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chex Mix
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.9
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 983.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Original Sticks