Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This simple recipe will bring rave reviews from friends and family. The jalapeno and cheese add a nice kick.
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack pepper cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Using an oven proof skillet, melt butter.
- Add jalapeno and saute until soft.
- Add garlic for one minute only.
- Add potatoes.
- Stir until combined.
- Top with cheese.
- Place in oven until cheese is melted (approximately 10 -15 min).