Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The title says it all...add veggies or if you prefer leave them out. Very tasty and simple.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Velveeta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, diced with green chilies
- 1 (12 ounce) package rotini noodles
- 1 1⁄2 lbs diced chicken, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- In skillet over medium heat, cook diced chicken.
- Boil noodles according to package instrutions. Drain.
- Melt Velveeta and 1/2 cup milk.
- Combine all ingredients.
Easy recipe but seemed to be lacking something. I did add some sour cream to the 2nd helping and that seemed to help. For a quick dinner this was good.