Recipe by Liam1
This is a recipe that is one of my favorites. Very easy to prepare.
Top Review by Jezski
Nice recipe, very tasty. I used a combination of Sriracha and Sweet Chili Sauce, marinated for a couple of hours. YES, it was HOT!! But we don't eat the skin anyway so there was just a hint of heat. 450 oven temp was a little too hot, next time I'll cook longer at a lower temp. I'll use this recipe again.
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash chicken and dry with paper towel.
- Marinate chicken in lots of Tabasco sauce salt, pepper.
- Place chicken in plastic bag with bread crumbs.
- Shake bag of chicken to get bread crumbs covering the chicken.
- Place on cooking tray (with aluminum foil) for easier cleaning.
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes at 450°.
- Pierce chicken to check to see it's done.