This is a recipe that is one of my favorites. Very easy to prepare.
Make and share this Spicy Baked Chicken Leg Quarters recipe from Food.com.
- Wash chicken and dry with paper towel.
- Marinate chicken in lots of Tabasco sauce salt, pepper.
- Place chicken in plastic bag with bread crumbs.
- Shake bag of chicken to get bread crumbs covering the chicken.
- Place on cooking tray (with aluminum foil) for easier cleaning.
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes at 450°.
- Pierce chicken to check to see it's done.