This recipe comes from Cooking Light's March 2005 issue. A great way to use up leftover chicken. Cooked, chopped shrimp or pork would work in these wraps also. Easy & Yummy!
- Cover bean threads with boiling water and let stand for 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Drain, and rinse under cool water.
- Chop noodles.
- While bean threads soak, combine cilantro, soy sauce, chile paste and oil in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add noodles and chicken to soy sauce mixture; toss well to coat.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each lettuce leaf, then roll up and enjoy!