Prep 20 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This is great for spring and summer outtings. I got this recipe from a friend and added some Louisiana/Mexico flare to it.
- 1 (12 ounce) bagdefrosted peeled and cooked shrimp
- 10 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 -4 medium cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1 small vidalia onion, diced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon louisiana hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tony's seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tajin seasoning
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl with a lid and allow it to chill in the frig over night.
- Serve and enjoy -- .