Top Review by weekend cooker
Enjoyed these with a burger for lunch.. I did knock this to 2 servings, and added a dash of chili powder to these. Otherwise made as written and enjoyed a great lunch.. Made for Almost 5..
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 lbs medium sweet potatoes (peeled and cut into strips or wedges)
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray baking sheet with nonstock cooking spray.
- Mix together crushed coriander and fennel seeds, oregano, brown sugar, pepper and salt; set aside. In a medium bowl place potato wedges and toss with oil to coat. Sprinkle evenly with seasoning mixture.
- Place potatoes in a single layer, without touching one another on the prepared baking sheet. Roast in middle of oven 15 minutes. Carefully turn wedges over with a spatula and roast until tender and slightly golden, about 15 minutes more.