Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and easy recipe for salmon.
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a fork. Rub mustard mixture evenly over each fillet.
- Place fillets, skin side down, on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.