Recipe by JustJanS
I found this on a New Zealand Pork site, but added extra ginger and 5 spice when I made it.
Top Review by weekend cooker
Though the cooking time was off for me ( 1 Hour) and definately done these were GREAT !! Love the marinade on these as they were gobbled down in a hurry. Very Satisfying recipe. Made for Recipe Swap #48.
- 1 1⁄2 kg pork spareribs, cut in half
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 pinch five-spice powder (optional)