Recipe by spatchcock
This is posted for a request. I plan to make pretty jars of this and give it away for Christmas presents though!
- 5 1⁄2 cups powdered milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups pre sweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk powder, cocoa powder, creamer and cinnamon.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Makes 8 1/2 cups of mix.
- Before serving: For one serving, combine 1/3 cup mix with cup boiling water in a cup or mug.
- Stir to dissolve mixture.